What are All-on-4® dental implants?
All-on-4® dental implants are a type of teeth replacement solution that uses at least four dental implants to support an entire arch of prosthetic teeth. This type of implant is ideal for people who have lost most or all of their natural teeth and need a more permanent solution than dentures. All-on-4 dental implants from Msmiline Cosmetic Dentistry in Pierrefonds, Quebec, provide stability and security, allowing the patient to speak, eat, and smile confidently. They also help maintain a healthy jawbone structure by providing stimulation where natural teeth would otherwise be present.
What happens during the All-on-4® dental implant surgery?
The procedure is quicker and less invasive than traditional implant procedures since it only requires a few implants implanted into your jawbone instead of several individual ones. Additionally, All-on-4® treatment typically results in shorter recovery since only four implants need to be placed.
What are the benefits of All-on-4® dental implants?
All-on-4® dental implants offer many advantages over traditional dentures or other tooth replacement options:
- They provide a secure, stable fit that allows you to eat, speak, and smile confidently.
- They help maintain a healthy jawbone structure by providing stimulation where natural teeth would otherwise be present.
- The procedure is quicker and less invasive than traditional implant procedures.
- They provide a long-term solution lasting up to 25 years or more with proper care.
- They require fewer visits to the dentist for maintenance compared to dentures.
- The prosthetic teeth look and feel like natural teeth and are designed to fit perfectly with your existing bite pattern and facial features.
- All-on-4® dental implants allow you to regain your smile and enjoy life without worrying about slipping dentures or uncomfortable gums.
Learn more today!
Call Dr. Ramin Mirmooji of Msmiline Cosmetic Dentistry at (514) 613-1888 to learn more about this and other tooth replacement options available at his Pierrefonds, QC, area practice.