DR. RAMIN MIRMOOJI
Dr. Ramin Mirmooji is a dynamic general practitioner who strongly believes in providing excellent dentistry. Throughout his approach to dentistry, general patient health and personalized treatment plans, he ensures the highest quality of service and the best advice for his patients. Its own terms would be as follows:
“Treat patients like you would treat family and you will find that everyone is happy. “
Dr. Mirmooji graduated in Civil Engineering in 1984 from South Bank Polytechnic (England) and went on to study microbiology and immunology at Mcgill. He obtained his doctorate in dentistry in 1998 from the University of Laval. As shown by Dr. Mirmooji enjoys university life. Since graduation, he has taken numerous mini-residency courses in orthodontics, implantology, periodontics, endodontics, cosmetic dentistry, pain management, MTA disorders, and so on. He is also an active member of the dental community, a member of the Quebec Dental Association, the Canadian Dental Association, the American Association of General Dentistry, the Dental Society of Montreal, International Congress of Implantology and the International Association of orthodontics.
DR. SAMER ABBOUD
– Member of the Ordre des Dentistes du Québec, Canadian Dental Association and Association des Chirurgiens Dentistes du Québec since February 2019
– Member of Proprietary Dentists of Quebec (DPQ)
– Member of Canadian Dental Association (CDA)
– Examination of the National Dental Examining Board of Canada: 2018-12
Since 01/2020 Dentist owner of Clinique Dentaire Montpellier – 740 Boul. côte vertu – suite 186 – Montreal, Qc. H4L5C8
Since 03/2019 general dentist practicing orthodontic services in several dental offices in Montreal.
5/2016 – 30/07/2017 Clinical research coordinator, McGill University;
9 / 2009-1 / 2016: Qualified Orthodontist in Damascus- Syria;
9/2009 – 2013: professor at IUST University, Damascus, Syria.
- 2005-2007: Pediatric Orthodontic Internship “St. Vincent de Paul ”, Paris – France
- 2004-2007: Orthodontic training for patients with a cleft labio palatine “Necker-Enfants Malades Hospital”, Paris -France
- 2003-2004: OcclusionTraining “Saint Antoine Hospital”, Paris, France
- 2002- 2003: Dental surgery Training “Saint Hospital Antoine “, Paris – France
- 2002- 2003: Orthodontic Training “Institute George Eastman”, Paris, France
- 2001: Dental general practice for 6 months.
- 12/2018: Exam by the National Dental Examining Board of Canada 2006-2007: D.U. – University degree – implantology, Paris VI University
- 2005 – 2006: Certificate of higher studies – C.E.S.- Periodontology, University of Paris V
- 2004- 2006: D.U. Pediatric Orthodontics, University of Paris VI
- 2005 – 2006: Certificate of higher studies – C.E.S.- Dento-maxillofacial orthopedics, University of Paris V
- 2002 – 2003: Certificate of higher studies – C.E.S.- Technology of materials used in dentistry, University of Paris
- 1996 – 2001: Doctorate degree in odontology
- 1995 – 1996: Scientific baccalaureat
Dr. Alexa Lynch
She obtained her doctorate in dental medicine in 2018 from the University of Montreal. Calm and gentle in nature, she enjoys practicing many facets of dentistry and aims to provide quality dental care to patients of all ages.
She has a particular interest in restorative and cosmetic dentistry, of which she has taken several continuing education courses.
Outside of dentistry, Dr. Lynch practices several sports including soccer, yoga and jiu jitsu.